Saturday, July 14, 2007

You're P.I.T.I.F.U.L.

My head is still spinning from ALL the latest developments on the Faiken and his CULTmates. Their denials, blindness, lack of self respect, etc. is mind boggling, but at the same time I can do nothing, but speculate that their lives must be extremely void of something thus making them react to this mediocre glorified, vindictive, jealous, rudely obnoxious karaoke singer the way they do.

In reading the thread about the "disruptive fans", I thought maybe the kool-aid mixers got a bad batch that affected its potency thus making some come to their senses, but then I soon realized that it's just another futile excuse to "save" their leader's reputation by blaming the fans for his crappy performance which in their eyes, makes it more "acceptable" to them. It's ALWAYS about excusing him from WHATEVER it is he did or messed up at any particular time. I'm really exhausted just from reading their crap, so I can only imagine how "fraud-strating" and exhausting it must be to be a Claymate. Spin, lie, scheme, deflect, project, rinse, repeat..
. It all brings me to one resounding conclusion...Faiken and MATS,
YOU ARE PITIFUL!