Friday, May 11, 2007

YooooHooo!!! Clay Aiken!! I'm Right HERE!!


I had been aware that Clay Aiken was interested in me since these IM's were posted by JP the other day:
Clay (2/5/2007 6:05:33 PM): Do you know who that Percocet is?
John Paulus (2/5/2007 6:05:49 PM): I don't know of her personally.
John Paulus (2/5/2007 6:06:17 PM): I do know that it is someone you use to IM and e-mail with some time ago.
Clay (2/5/2007 6:06:17 PM): Her? Female?
Clay (2/5/2007 6:06:18 PM): Do you know what her first name is?
Some things have been brought to my attention this morning, and I'll post them below. Apparently John Paulus posted them last night, but they have since "disappeared" from his blog along with over 300 other comments.
Funny, in all the time that we've been using haloscan, we've never had that many posts lost to a "glitch", but whatever.
Here are the posts:
I would NOT reveal to him many of sources
How is there a typo there? Clay wanted me to provide him with information on people from my old blog, emails, and my sources and I would not. I did give him Percocets information. That's why I said many and not ANY.John Paulus Homepage 05.10.07 - 10:36 pm #

And

Why did you give him Perc's information? I thought at that point you were friends with her.
Percocet published innocent peoples IP's to include Sue's which caused Sue a lot of hurt. She was deserving.John Paulus Homepage 05.10.07 - 10:45 pm #

(Sigh) Clay, Clay, Clay. If there was anything you wanted to know about me, you could have come right to me. I'm right here. Not hiding.

It's true that I don't like you and you are well aware of that since you read this blog, but you also know that I don't have any personal agenda with you.

I am not a one night stand you had who can't let go.

I don't demand your attention and then flip out when I don't get it.

I don't track you, using others to learn about your sex life and then hold the information over your head.

I don't post things about you and then cowardly delete them. It's all right here for you to read.

This may be a stretch, but I think that on some level you enjoy this blog. I think you enjoy reading the opinions of people who actually "get" you. I think you probably enjoy seeing us make fun of the crazy mates, because I think you would probably love to say some of those things yourself. I think you probably enjoy the irreverence and sense of humor that is prevalent in this blog.

This blog has stayed consistent. It has never courted your Claymates and tried to make nice with them only to turn on them. It has never pretended to like you and then turned on you. We've always been clear. We see your fraudulent ways for exactly what they are. We see your manipulations. It's not about you being gay at all. Never has been. Quite a few of my closest friends are gay men. With you, however, your denial of your sexuality is just a small part of the greater fraud.

Now, as to your interest in and wanting information on me, specifically, why did you want it? What were you planning to do with it? Have me investigated? Try to intimidate me? Try to neutralize me or this blog? Were you going to have your Claymates "beat me up"?

That would be sneaky and underhanded, wouldnt it? Not exactly keeping with the "Clay Aiken" image.

And even if you do those things, it won't work. Clay, you don't frighten me. I am what I am and I am at peace with myself. I have things that I regret and things that I take pride in, any wrongs I may have done to anyone, I have made right and I fall asleep at night with a clean and clear conscience.

Obviously, it's not that way for you and that's a shame. You don't know what you are missing and the peace that it brings when you are honest with yourself and others.

My e-mail address is posted on this blog. If you click my name under "contributors" on the right hand side of the blog, it brings it up. If that is a problem for you, I will post it right here: per-co-cet@hotmail.com.

Anything you want to know about me, you can feel free to ask me directly and if I feel that the question does not compromise my security, I will answer and answer honestly. There is no need for you to "poke around" to try to learn about me. That's just cowardly.

It seems we have something in common. Apparently John Paulus has found you and I both "deserving" of his judgement and wrath, though he continually spews what a good "Christian" he is and what a "kind and loving" person he is on his blog. He even has the audacity to say that he is not one to judge. But you and I, we both know better, don't we?

So, Clay Aiken, this is an invitation to you to contact me for whatever you may want to know. I am not a fan, and I will not publish your e-mails as long as you keep them respectful as I would do in kind.

If you have any questions about my former involvement with John Paulus and our communications, you will get the truth about them from me. If you want to know what I think of your manipulation of your fanbase, you will get the truth about it from me. If you want to know how many see your "charitable" efforts, you will get the truth about it from me. If you want to know what to do about your hair and fashion problems, you will get the truth about it from me. If you want to know how ridiculous you looked on that horse last night, you will get the truth about it from me.

Again, Clay. Don't slink around trying to get information on me. I'm right here.

per-co-cet@hotmail.com